49 grams Medjool Dates
344 grams Black Beans (cooked)
49 grams Chocolate Protein Powder
75 grams Sunflower Seed Butter (or any nut butter)
3 grams Sea Salt
5 grams Cacao Powder
120 grams Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine dates, black beans, chocolate protein powder, pumpkin seed butter, sea salt,
and cacao powder in the bowl of your food processor. Process until smooth, scraping
down the sides as necessary.
3. Roll the dough into balls and place on the covered baking sheet.
4. To make the optional chocolate drizzle: melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler and
drizzle over balls. Or use cocoa powder and roll the protein balls in it.
5. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to set. Enjoy!
Preferred Protein Powder
At Health Australia Radiant Body Protein Powder Creamy Cacao – to purchase click here